Our 2014 Adopt-A-Family program has officially kicked off. This year we have over 100 families who have signed up to participate in this program. We have included the flyer below which includes our general holiday wish list. You can also choose to adopt a family and purchase their holiday gifts.
To participate or for more information please contact Lori Anglon or Nandy Furguson at 352-377-5690 or by emailing email@example.com.
General Holiday Wish List
- Non-violent toys for children of all ages, especially pre-teen and teenaged children
- Recreational equipment (games, balls, etc.)
- Small electronics (mp3 players, games, etc.)
- Tote bags and purses
- Cologne and perfume sets
- Makeup and Costume Jewelry sets
- Arts and Crafts sets (all ages)
- Gift wrap supplies (bags, paper, tape, bows, etc.)
- Grocery, retail, gas station gift cards
- Nonperishable foods (canned meats, boxed meals, snacks, drinks)