We promote relationships free of violence and control by providing a safe place to receive intervention, advocacy, and education services using prevention strategies and community partnerships.
Who We Are
Peaceful Paths is the certified domestic abuse network that serves survivors of domestic violence in Alachua, Bradford, and Union counties. Peaceful Paths provides a wide range of services including emergency shelter, transitional housing, crisis hotline, victim advocacy, children’s programming, education and training, counseling and support groups, community awareness and intervention, violence prevention programs, and batterer’s intervention programming. Peaceful Paths is a member of the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence (FCADV).
Our vision is to end domestic violence by:
- Providing a safe, supportive environment
- Instilling confidence and self-esteem
- Supplying information and resources
- Teaching parents and children non-violent alternatives
- Encouraging people to realize personal goals
- Acting as agents of social change
- Offering education and training
- Working as a team
- Building a cooperative network
- Promoting diversity and equality
Peaceful Paths serves a three county area of North Central Florida including Alachua, Bradford, and Union Counties.
- Main Outreach Offices in Gainesville: 2100 NW 53rd Ave Ste. A
- Courthouse Office at Alachua County Civil Courthouse: 201 East University Ave., Clerk’s Offices
- Bradford County Office: 501 W Washington St., Starke in the School Board complex